Tuesday, January 22, 2008

On My Bookshelf

Here are the books -- gifts from a friend, discounted overstocks at Barnes and Noble Booksellers, a late-night order from Amazon.com, and a couple of regular-priced purchases -- that are stacked up on my bookshelf, ready for reading for the rest of this cold and beautiful winter of 2008:



The Bookseller of Kabul by Asne Seierstad
The Other Boleyn Girl by Phillipa Gregory
Me and Emma by Elizabeth Flock
Thirteen Moons Charles Frazier



Here are the books I have been working on for awhile but I had set aside temporarily because they were hard to read late at night:


The Case for Christ
Gang of One by Fan Shen
The Ocean in the Closet Tuko Taniguchi
Raising Your Spirited Child by Mary Sheedy Kurcinka
Driven to Distraction



Here are the books I am currently reading:


True Believer by Nicholas Sparks
The Vaccine Book by Dr. Bob Sears
The Seat of the Mind by Gary Zukav and Linda Francis

No comments: